Erick Alexander Matias Rivera
He is Erick .He lives in Tehuacan Puebla .He hate the alcohol .He can plays the guitar .He can´t drive .He is studying at high school .He is an artist. He is Happy. He is working with his dad. He is writing a book
Fabiola Perez Romero
Jose Maria Martinez Altamirano
He is José María. He hates the alcohol. He can drive a car. he can Cook. He is studying at highschool. He is happy with his friend's.
He is a soccer player. He has a dog. He loves the toys. He is practicing in the afternoon.
Jose Angel Cruz Tepole
He is Erick .He lives in Tehuacan Puebla .He hate the alcohol .He can plays the guitar .He can´t drive .He is studying at high school .He is an artist. He is Happy. He is working with his dad. He is writing a book
Fabiola Perez Romero
I
am Fabiola. I am 15 years old. I am from Mexico. I am studying in the Centro
Escolar. I like to dance. I am dancing in the academy. I like Mario Bautista. I
can’t drive a car. I have a dog. I do not the cats. I can’t swim. I do not like
sushi. I love my friend’s.
Jose Maria Martinez Altamirano
He is José María. He hates the alcohol. He can drive a car. he can Cook. He is studying at highschool. He is happy with his friend's.
He is a soccer player. He has a dog. He loves the toys. He is practicing in the afternoon.
Jose Angel Cruz Tepole
I
am Jose Angel. I am 15 years old. I am from Tehuacan. I am studying in the
Centro Escolar. I don’t like to do homework. I love my friend’s. I can drive a
car. I can’t drive a motorcycle. I can swim. I am practicing in the afternoon.
very interesting
ResponderBorrarVery good, exellent job
ResponderBorrarYou're English is better, congratulations :3
ResponderBorrarI'm so proud of you :'3
ResponderBorrarIt's a good project and to my point of view are good presentations, is a form with the necessary and interesting things to the students.
ResponderBorrarGood project guys, I wish you have a ten in your project.
Buen trabajo, exelente presentación
ResponderBorrarexcellent work we must continue working more in question to English. CONGRATULATIONS
ResponderBorrarNice bro
ResponderBorrarHey bro! Nice job
ResponderBorrar